Monday, October 27, 2014

Contest: Lay's USA Do Us A Flavor 2014 Winner Announced!

The votes are in! Great job America, you chose "Kettle Cooked Wasabi & Ginger" as your winner!
I really did not see that coming. I said this was a surprisingly delicious bag of chips... it made me a Wasabi Ginger believer, but I thought it stood NO chance of winning. I thought for sure "Bacon Mac & Cheese" had this locked up. So, its nice to see the bag that deserved the win came out on top (because somewhere inside i'm still bitter Chicken & Waffles didn't win, lol).
The winner was Meneko Spigner McBeth who took home $1 Million Dollars! Amazing. Congrats to her!! Not bad for a day's work.
So, enjoy the yummy new flavor America, and if you weren't a Wasabi Ginger lover, make sure you hoard whatever flavor was your favorite before it disappears FOREVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment