Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Guest Chip Review! Walkers UK Deep Ridged Taste Flamin' Hot

"London, England: Home of many great historic sights including St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe, and, of course, Buckingham Palace. Yet, amidst these wondrous sights I find myself treasuring a miniature aluminum bag painted passion red. The home of famous "Walkers Crisps" brings me "Walkers Deep Ridged Taste Flamin' Hot" or what I've dubbed as the new crown jewel of Londontown. I'm sure Queen Elizabeth shall agree. As I begin my journey into crispy potato heaven, I feel the tingle of a foreign spice; Paprika! Tangy Paprika, instantly swirls around each taste bud as I wipe away tears of bliss. What's next is expected in the world of Spicy foods, but a surprise to my tongue none the less. A melon-lime twist, with a streak of tomato dazzle. The chip is airy and light though, and it feels like a crispy adventure on it's own as my tongue traverses each ridge of it's wild texture. I recommend this chip to any renaissance man (or woman) looking for an afternoon pick-me-up. May pair well with your British Afternoon Tea (but probably not). Ta-ta. Cheerio. And God Save The Queen!
With Love, As Always,
Francesca xx Diablo xx"

If this isn't the best Chip Review I have ever posted on my blog, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment