Friday, April 14, 2017

Lay's France Chips a Ancienne Sabor Moutarde A l'Ancienne

Tried this exciting little bag from the "Ancienne" line in France. That means "Ancient" which I think is weird, but, we going with it. So, this flavor is "Ancient Mustard". The bag smelled of "Salt and Vinegar" Chips. As with all of France's chips, the texture is thin and bubbly, very transparent, with burnt edges, and brightly yellow colored. Not my favorite texture to be honest. The flavor on these was not very strong of potato (again, pretty common for France). They start of sour, then you get the Mustard flavor, but suddenly it's TOO much Mustard and begins to burn your palette. The flavor, is something I would describe as "pungent". It left me with a burning sensation on my tongue and a very unpleasant aftertaste. I don't know who I would recommend this bag to. Probably no one. Leave that Ancient funkyass Mustard in the past where it belongs. Aint no one want it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment