Monday, April 8, 2013

Gotta Get At This: Lay's Belgium Oven Crunchy Biscuits

These aren't chips, so I don't know how I feel about them, but they are New and currently available in Belgium. They are Oven baked Biscuits and come in 2 flavors, Tomato & Spring Onion, and Paprika & Mediterranean Herbs. They've got 40% less fat than other comparable biscuits, because they are baked. I love crackers and these actually sound DELICIOUS (mmm with some nice cheese, om nom nom). But it's interesting they are under the Lay's brand. Not too far of a reach though, so who knows, if they do well in Belgium maybe we can get them here in the states ;p

1 comment:

  1. Just brought some of these home from Brussels a couple weeks ago, and I'm really hoping to find a way to order more online. They are the most delicious chips I've ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete