Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gotta Get At This: New Lay's Thailand Flavors

Lay's Thailand has 2 new flavors out right now. "Salmon & Cream Cheese" and "Larb Tod", which is a traditional Thai meatball made from either chicken or pork with Thai seasonings. There is some sort of vote going along with the release of these flavors, but I am not quite sure what it is, I think the winner will stay on shelves longer than the loser. To see fun photos of Salmon & Cream Cheese fans on Instagram, search for #LaysSalmonCreamCheese... and to see the photos from fans of Larb Tod flavor, search #LaysLarbTod. Hashtagged photos on Instagram will also count as votes. Very clever.
Here is a preview of the photo fun...


I love the idea of incorporating Instagram into the contest, it's by FAR my favorite social media site. The flavors look, so so, but I am sure they are more appealing to the locals. I doubt I'll get to try these, so, I'd love to hear any reviews in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment