Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Walkers UK Sensations Caramelised Onion & Balsamic Vinegar

Damn this was a good bag of chips.

Here's a bag from Walkers' Sensations line I picked up during my time in London. The flavor: Caramelised Onion and Balsamic Vinegar. What a treat. These chips have so much going on that I don't even know where to start. I guess we'll take on the potato; the chip itself was BURSTING with potato flavor! The kind of flavor that sits in your mouth for minutes after you've taken your first bite. Salty, rich, starchy, perfection. Then, a bit of sweet sweeps across your taste buds from the caramelized onion. Not overwhelmingly onion... just sweet with a hint of onion. And then the chip finishes up with a splash of tang from the Balsamic. Wow. Just wow. The bag is like a symphony being played to your mouth. The combination of what I would considered a perfect potato chip (full potato taste from a evenly cooked chip) and two exquisite flavors create an amazing bag of chips. I really can't say enough good stuff about these.

I highly recommend. They shouldn't be too hard to find... ask a local British grocer to order some if you can't track them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment