Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gotta Get At This: Walkers Extra Crunchy

Looks like Walkers just launched a line of "Extra Crunchy" chips (well, actually they launched two new flavors: "King Prawn Cocktail" and "Cheese & Red Onion"). These Extra Crunchy style chips are popping up all over the place now, like the "Lay's Selection" line from France... and I'm sure this is just the beginning. I have still yet to try them, so I'm not sure what the texture is like, but it sounds like they fall somewhere between regular and kettle cooked. The Walkers Extra Crunchy line already included "Simply Salted" and "Salt & Malt Vinegar" but now it's been expanded to also included the 2 new flavors; which is a sign that these are selling well. If you can get your hands on these, let us know how they taste! I'm eager to track down one of my favorite flavors... Prawn Cocktail ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment