Thursday, August 22, 2013

Contest: Lay's Argentina El Sabor De Ganar Winner 2013

OMG. I don't know how I missed this one! Argentina announced the winner of their Create-a-Flavor contest at the beginning of JULY. Sorry folks. (In my defense, this picture was the only notice given before the whole website was overhauled to promote the "Resto" line, lol) . The winner was my personal favorite, Vanessa with "Sabor Hamburguesa"! Mmm Hamburger!
For her effort, and her ability to knock out the other flavor heavyweights ("Cheddar" and "Argentine Salsa Criolla"); Vanessa took home 100,000 Argentine Pesos... over $17,000 USD. Not too bad!

Now, here is the point where I would tell you to go stock up if need be on the soon to disappear loser flavors, but since I dropped the ball, it's very likely they are already gone :/
But... WHO CARES, cuz Hamburger flavor is one of my all time faves, and it's sticking around for at least a year. So, enjoy THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment