Monday, March 12, 2012

Walkers What's This Flavour? Mystery Flavours Revealed!


Alright kids, time to hear what yummyness we've been missing across the pond!
Mystery A, or the cheese flavor, ended up being Sour Cream and Spring Onion. They don't offer that flavor regularly in the UK but over here in the USA it's a staple, so we're not missing out on anything too novel.
Mystery B, aka the meat flavor, was revealed to be Lincolnshire Sausage and Brown Sauce, which sounds HELLA British. I don't know what "brown sauce" constitutes... or what the difference is between Lincolnshire and any other Sausage... but I def want to try this one if I have a chance.
Mystery C, what is known as the Indian flavor, ended up being Birmingham Chicken Balti. I tried to google it and that seems to be a curry of some sort, but I really don't know what this is. I guessed Chicken though when I tried this bag, so Ima pat myself on the shoulder lol.

This was a fun little competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment