Thursday, January 31, 2013

Contest: Lay's Chile Crear Tu Sabor Es La Papa

(click to enlarge)

Oh Snaps! Another "Create your flavor" contest!! Now Chile is getting in on the action with their "Crear tu sabor" contest. The winning contestant will gain 20 million Chilean pesos, and of course, introduce their new flavor to all the lucky kids in Chile. I don't know much about the current flavor offerings in Chile other than the above pictured "Corte Americano" or "American slice" (referring to that Wavy-type chip style) and the Mediterraneas line. They might also have a "Pizza" flavor and a "Sour Cream and Onion" flavor, I'm not sure. Regardless, from what I've seen online, I couldn't tell if their flavor range is vast or not... but a new flavor is always welcome. I'll keep y'all updated on the next step in this contest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment